With the Red Devils currently dogged by investment talks, who has the wealthiest people in charge right now?
Manchester United’s owners insist they are not looking to sell the club, despite persistent talk of incoming investment from Saudi Arabia.
Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman has been linked with a sensational £4billion move for the Red Devils but it appears the Glazer Family are, for now, unwilling to do business.
If Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman purchased the club, he would become one of the wealthiest owners, with an estimated worth of £2.3billion personally, with his entire family’s worth around a staggering £850billion.
But who, currently, are the richest club owners in the Premier League? Find out the estimated values below.
20. Burnley chairman Mike Garlick and director John Banaskiewicz control 77 per cent of the club and are worth an estimated £61million
19. Bournemouth majority shareholder Maxim Demin is worth an estimated £100million
18. Watford owner Gino Pozzo is worth an estimated £120million
17. Huddersfield Town owner Dean Hoyle is worth an estimated £290million
16. Cardiff City owner Vincent Tan is worth a reported £628million
15. Brighton and Hove Albion owner Tony Bloom is worth an estimated £1billion
14. Southampton owner Gao Jisheng is worth an estimated £1.1billion
13. Everton owner Farhad Moshiri is worth an estimated £1.3billion
12. West Ham co-owners David Sullivan and David Gold are worth an estimated £1.5billion
11. Liverpool owner John W. Henry worth an estimated £1.99billion
10. Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley is worth an estimated £2.45billion
9. Manchester United owners The Glazer Family are worth an estimated £3.6billion
8. Leicester City owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha is worth an estimated £3.75billion
7. Manchester City owner Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nayhan is worth an estimated £3.76billion
6. Tottenham Hotspur owner Joe Lewis is worth an estimated £3.83billion
5. Crystal Palace co-owners Steve Parish, Josh Harris and David Blitzer are estimated to be worth a combined £3.68billion
3= Fulham owner Shahid Khan is worth an estimated £5.28billion
3= Wolverhampton Wanderers owner Guo Guangchang is worth an estimated £5.28billion
2. Arsenal owner Stan Kroenke is worth an estimated £6.51billion
1. Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is worth an estimated £8.88billion